Source of this article: Bayut.com
Whether you are planning a local or international move, it’s important to pick the right house movers in Dubai. They will be responsible for packing and transporting your valuable belongings, so make sure to consider these factors before you choose one of the packers and movers.
GET RECOMMENDATIONS FROM TRUSTED PEOPLE
While Google may be your first choice to look for reliable removal companies in Dubai, it’s also a good idea to check with family, friends and colleagues about their recommendations.
- Reach out to different people who have moved within, from or to Dubai. They can tell you about their first-hand experiences with different moving companies in the UAE.
- Make sure to get important insights that may not be available online. For instance, enquire about their moving insurance, hidden charges, punctuality and ability to handle fragile and delicate items.
VERIFY THE REVIEWS
While Google reviews are a good indicator of the quality of service, it’s always best to verify these reviews before you choose a moving company in Dubai.
- Ask around on online forums and Facebook groups about people’s experience with different movers.
- Always use the services of an experienced and licensed Dubai home moving company. They will be able to properly assist you with the different moving procedures, especially when it comes to an international move.
FIND OUT WHICH PACKAGE SUITS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
With the sheer number of packers and movers in Dubai, you have a variety of moving services and packages at your fingertips. However, before you decide on a moving company, it’s important to do your research beforehand and find out if they can cater to your requirements.
- Decide what kind of Dubai home moving services you need. Most moving companies will offer packages for a ‘fully-managed move’ or ‘self-move’. The latter is a more cost-effective option and includes only the transportation of goods, leaving you responsible for packing your belongings. You can use our tips to pack for a move to ensure that all your items are securely and efficiently packed by the day of your move!
- Many companies will offer a free quote for their services, allowing you to easily compare their fees. Be clear about which services are included in their package and any services that constitute an extra fee, as some companies charge for unloading.
- Find out what type of moving insurance is provided for your belongings. Make sure to always select a moving company that allows you to claim for compensation in case any of your items are damaged during the move.
- If you are looking at international moving companies in Dubai, enquire about the services they can provide at your new destination, too. Some international movers and packers can assist in unpacking and installing your belongings at your new home for an additional service fee.
- Choose a moving company that has strict precautionary guidelines to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read up on our guide to moving homes during the coronavirus pandemic to ensure you and your family stay safe.
Once you’ve picked the best movers and packers in Dubai, make sure to book their services in advance, so they can come prepared with the necessary staff and tools for your move.
That’s our checklist on choosing the best movers and relocation companies in Dubai! We hope this article helps you find the right moving company for your big move!
If you’re moving homes within Dubai, you’ll also need to move your DEWA account to your new home. Take a look at our handy guide on how to move your DEWA account in Dubai.
Planning to move into or out of Arabian Ranches, Dubai Marina or The Meadows? Make sure to apply for the Emaar move-in/out permit at least five days before the day of your move.
Those moving to the UAE’s capital can also enlist the help of the best movers and packers in Abu Dhabi. Similarly, these moving companies in Sharjah are also a good choice if you’re moving to the nation’s cultural hub.
Source of this article: Bayut.com